You can connect your BigCommerce store into Secureship and convert your orders into shipments really quickly.
To connect your BigCommerce store, visit: https://secureship.ca/webship/stores.aspx
How to Connect your BigCommerce store to Secureship?
Step 1: Login to your BigCommerce Store
Step 2: On the dashboard, click on "Advanced Settings"
Step 3: Create your API Token
To create your API Token:
- Click on "API Accounts" from the menu list on the left
- Click on "Create API Account"
- Select "Create V2/V3 API Token"
You will now need to add your API token details.
- Enter a descriptive name for the account (ie. Secureship API Token)
- Take note of the "API Path". You will need this path for connecting your BigCommerce store to Secureship
Step 5: Choosing Permissions/Scopes for the API Key
As you scroll down on the same page, you'll see a set of permissions that you can turn on and off.
For the Secureship integration to work with your BigCommerce store, the integration will required your "Information & Settings to be set to "read-only" or higher and Orders to "modify".
- Ensure "read-only" or higher permissions is set for Information & Settings
- Select "modify" for Orders
- Click save
After clicking ‘Save’ in the previous step, a popup will show up containing the account information.
The Secureship integration requires the "Access Token" so make sure to take note of this.
BigCommerce will prompt you to download a text file that contains this information and contains the API path.
Step 7: Enter your Access Token and API Path (from above) into Secureship.
- Navigate to : https://secureship.ca/webship/stores.aspx
- Click Add Store and Select BigCommerce
That's it! You are now connected. The next time you create a shipment, you can import the order right from BigCommerce.
Still have questions? Email our support at email@example.com