To use your own FedEx account number within the Secureship system, we will need to:
1. Navigate to the following link: https://secureship.ca/webship/carriers.aspx
2. Select FedEx from the list of carriers
3. Enter your FedEx credentials.
Note: If you have a FedEx account in the US and a FedEx account in Canada, you can enter them both into the Secureship website. The system will automatically choose the account number based on the origin and destination of the shipment.
If you don't have a FedEx Key, Meter Number and Password, you will need to ask FedEx to provide you with this information. Here is how you would do so:
You can do so by visiting the following link and then clicking on the Get Production Key
1. Go to the FedEx Developer Center by clicking on the following link:
2. Once there, click on Move to Production
3. Click on Get Production Key button
4. Fill out the application Profile
5. Fill out the contact information details
- You cannot have special characters within the address fields ie. # or .
- If you can't remember your FedEx account number, you can get it from this link: https://www.fedex.com/apps/myprofile/accountmanagement/
6. Once you've completed all these steps, FedEx will show you your FedEx Key and Meter Number. The FedEx password will be emailed to you.
Note: We recommend that you print the page containing the Key and Meter Number as it isn't possible to get this information via the FedEx website after you've left the page.